Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sassy Girl Paint: Boogie Nights & Money Girl

Hello Lacquer Luvers! It's been some time..I know, I know. Life has been super hectic lately with a flu stricken household and a teething baby all at the same time. There's just not enough hours in a day or days in a week for me sometimes. I'm back today though with a post featuring an indie line that's cute and even a little sassy


First up, I have Boogie Nights which is a fun glitter topper. There are purple, blue, and holographic glitter that are hex, bars and diamond shaped. The base is clear and 3 Free and the application was easy. Here's 2 coats of Boogie Nights over 2 coats over a sky blue base. I added some musical stamping on the accent nail for a little more fun. 


Next up I have Money Girl, she's also a glitter topper. This one has a variety of light and emerald green and gold glitter that are square, hex and bars. The formula and application of this one was nice as well and not at all  problematic. I applied 2 coats of Money Girl over a light grey base and completed this manicure with a shiny topcoat.






These polishes surprised me. I ended up wearing Money Girl for 3 days despite my dislike for bar glitter. These are super fun and have good formulas. Sassy Girl Paint can be purchased for $7.99 in their online shop (please see link below). As always, I hope you all enjoyed this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

 Purchase Sassy Girl Paint Here


-Jessica

5 comments:

  1. These manis are so cute. I especially love the first one. Hope you're all doing better hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all super cute Jess!! I'm so happy everyone's all better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect! Love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both manis but im loving the boogie night mani the stamping just really ties it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aakash ke taro me khoya hai jaha sara,
    Lagta he pyara ek ek tara,
    Un taro me sabse pyara hai ek sitara,
    Jo is wakt pad raha hai sms hamara… play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete