Monday, September 9, 2013

31DC2013 Day 8 - Metallic Nails

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I'm a few minutes short of my Day 8 nails. Today was a very long day so this will probably be the shortest post ever.


My manicure began with no base coat and 2 coats of Zoya Tomoko. Tomoko is one of the fall PixieDust polishes as is described as a romantic champagne silver. This was one of my favorite pixies for Fall and I'm so glad I had the chance to wear her again so soon. I love this polish, she's just so beautiful!


I kept my nail art simple and just stamped my accent nail with one of my favorite images from the first generation of Bundle Monster stamping plates. This was achieved with Konad Special Stamping Polish in Black and BM04. I didn't use a topcoat for this manicure as I love the sparkling matte texture of the PixieDust formula. 


Sometimes simplicity is best, especially when you're in a crunch for time. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

3 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! Yeap, this is simplicity at it's best! Love this mani! Simple yet effective! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. God. Jelly!!! Im loving tomoko on you! I get lost in the sparkles as i stare at this mani!

    ReplyDelete