Thursday, August 16, 2012

Guest Post from Marisa of Polish Obsession!

Hi everyone!!

I'm Marisa from Polish Obsession and I'm so happy to have an opportunity to share with you all.  I'm a big fan of Jessica's beautiful nails and her creative manis, so I'm honored to guest post while she takes care of Gabby!

For this post, I decided to do a mani with two of my favorite polishes.  China Glaze Recycle is a simple gray creme and Lush Lacquer Salt n Peppa has a clear base with black and white bar, square and hex glitter.  I'm a huge gray polish fan and a love a little sparkle in my manis, so I thought this would be a good combination.  I started off with two coats of Recycle on each nail.  I then added one coat of Salt n Peppa to my thumb, ring finger, and pinky fingers.  I used no top coat.


Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

I really liked this combo.  I usually do an accent nail on just my ring finger and maybe the thumb also, but no other variation.  So I thought this was really fun.

What do you guys think of this look?  Your kind of colors?

Thanks so much for reading!!  Thanks for having me guest post Jessica!  Give Gabby a kiss for me ;0).


I absolutely adore this manicure! I am such a sucker for grey polishes & China Glaze Recycle happens to be one of my favorites that's in my stash. The fun glitter topcoat makes for a perfect combination. Thank you so much Marisa for giving me a helping hand! I will make sure to give Gabby some kisses for you! For those of you who aren't following her blog already, you should definitely go check it out here =)

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! I've been so in love with gray polishes lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! Gray is definitely one of my favorite polish shades!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty mani Marisa. Job well done. black and white glitters are so fancy. Love them!

    ReplyDelete