Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~*Pink Wednesday*~

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I hope you all are having a great week so far. I must say, I am in a GREAT mood today! It is Wednesday and you all know what that means - pink, pink, pink!! =)

I began my manicure today with a base of Essie Grow Faster. Once dry, I applied three coats of Island Fuchsia by Jordana. I LOVE this pink! It is a lovely shade that leans a bit towards a dusty purple. This pretty has opalescent shimmer in it that is just so much fun to look at. The formula for this polish is
great! I could've gotten away with two coats, however, Last Chance (the green I reviewed in yesterday's post) stained my nails so bad that I had to use 3 coats to cover it up.


Ooooh the shimmerrrr!! For nail art, I used a pretty flower design from BundleMonster's image plate BM221. I used my white Konad Special Stamping Polish for this design.



I can't tell you how much I love this manicure! The name Island Fuchsia & this particular design really compliment eachother. It gives off one of those tropical Hawaiian shirt vibes. What do you girls think of this manicure? Do you love this pink as much as I do? If you are wearing pink today let me know which color you have on in the comments below! I'm on the hunt for some new fab pinks and I know you all know of some great ones. As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

16 comments:

  1. This mani is sooo pretty!! It really is reminiscent of a Hawaiian shirt, lol. I love that color! Think I'll be picking this one up ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise you won't regret picking this one up, it's beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Una manicura preciosa, muy dulce. Me gusta para San Valentín.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias Poemas! me encanta tu comentario dulce! xo

      Delete
  3. I can't see the pictures of stamping:( but a pretty base colour:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww :( hmmm, i wonder why you couldn't see the rest of the pics. thanks Emm <3

      Delete
  4. So pretty!! I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your nail are so pretty Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolina! They are getting nice and strong now, too =]

      Delete
  6. I'm looking past the pink and just loving your stamping! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your work and this design is really fab!!! Hope you don't mind if I sharing your artwork on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Konad-Nails-by-AnGeLLyKa/300434053314454?ref=tn_tnmn :)

    ReplyDelete