Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dr.'s Remedy Jolly & Joy Collection

Hello Lacquer Luver's! Today I have a review of Dr.'s Remedy Jolly & Joy Collection: Seasonal shades to enchant, inspire, ignite. These were sent to me by Dr.'s Remedy & I have been waiting to get back from visiting family over the holiday's to get back and share these with you all.

Holiday cheer is contagious: the spirit is infectious, the charm is encapsulating. It's so divine, in fact, that you wish you could "bottle it up" - savor it, treasure it. Luckily, your friends at Dr.'s Remedy did just that this year with their holiday collection of hues: JOLLY & JOY. In the lineup, five shades that are rich, riveting, and radiant. And the best part: the colors are traditional in scope but not on scale; meaning, red and green - yes, the docs have you covered. See for yourself in the best holiday collection yet: Dr.'s Remedy JOLLY & JOY for holiday 2011.

The holiday 2011 JOLLY & JOY collection of Enriched Nail Polish includes:
PASSION Purple: A bombshell-boysenberry with subtle silver meshed throughout
ESSENTIAL Emerald: A take on the classic tree-and-plant-inspired gem of a shade, with delicate glimmer and unparalleled amounts of glamour
SERENE Silver Glitter: A seasonal sizzler like no other; shine, chic, totally unique in the metallic scene
RESOLUTION Red Glitter: A red-meets-copper spin that's sequin-look-alike laden with
high-shine and sparkle
REVIVE Ruby Red: A shimmer-infused, Wizard Of Oz-inspired shade of crimson

Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish is available for $17 online at www.remedynails.com or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL.

Dr.'s Remedy is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypoallergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s Remedy proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails. Dr.'s Remedy is sold exclusively at www.remedynails.com or by calling 877-323-NAIL.


Each of these swatches began with base coat (I used OPI Nail Envy) followed by two coats of color and no top coat was used in these photos. The formula on all of these was very easy to work with and applied very smoothly. The dry time was average.

Surprisingly enough, my personal favorite from this collection is REVIVE Ruby Red. I've mentioned before that I really do not like the way red looks with my skin tone but I found this shade to be quite flattering and I really liked it on me. I also really loved the shimmer in PASSION Purple. Which of these stand out to you Lacquer Luver's? As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Serene is calling my name! She looks really good, and I would get her, but ouch that price. :-(

    They all look great though. Revive does look good with your skin tone. I am glad you've found a red that suits you. :-)
    Hope your vacation was lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i really love the emerald green it looks soo nice!!

    ReplyDelete