Saturday, November 19, 2011

Let's go to the Disco Dolls!

Hello Lacquer Luvers! Today's post is all about glitterrr! I'm sharing swatch pics of Disco Dolls, a truly spectacular glitter bomb, with you all today. Disco Dolls is part of Nicole By OPI's newest holiday collection, KardashianKolor. This collection has 14 shades and were inspired by the Kardashian's, Disco Dolls is one of Khloe's shades. This polish is a base of gold micro glitter and a bit of silver micro glitter along with larger round glitters that are green, blue, pink, orange, silver, and gold. As Khloe said this gold glitter “looks like a disco ball exploded…"




For this mani, I began with a base of OPI Nail Envy and 3 coats of Disco Dolls. Most glitters are topcoat hogs and this is no exception. I used 3 coats of my top coat by Color Club. I love the way this baby sparkles! Disco Dolls is a truly unique shade in my collection and I think this is so perfect for the holiday season. This last pic shows you how sparkly she is even in the shade.


What do you think of this shade ladies? Have you picked up any of the KardashianKolor's? I hope you all like this post my dear Lacquer Luvers & I look forward to sharing tomorrow's post with you, xo!

~Jessica

7 comments:

  1. Disco Dolls is my favorite of the Kardashian Kolors... It looks amazing on you and in your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea this is def a polish for the holidays I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jodi, Thanks hun! I want to see the other colors to see if there were any more I really like. The display at my Walmart was already missing about 3/4 of the collection.

    @naudii beautii I agree, this one just has "where's the party?!" written all over it, so fun for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color! Lovely swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber, Kelly, & Zarina, thanks luvs!

    ReplyDelete