Monday, November 14, 2011

A Day to Celebrate!

Hello Lacquer Luvers, I hope you all had a lovely weekend & are off to a great start for the week! Today is my husband's birthday and today's mani is dedicated to him, Happy Birthday Ty! =)

Last week I went to Walgreens and picked up 6 new Bettina's, Aqua, Celebrate, Ocean, Peppermint, Secret Garden, & Sherbet. I had to go with Celebrate, not only for it's name but for it's festive color. It is such a beautiful gold foil polish. There are hints of green, teal, & rose shimmer in this also that makes it really special!


For this mani, I used two coats of OPI Nail Envy, and two coats of Bettina Celebrate. Like all my other Bettina's, the formula and application of this is amazing. I had no brushstrokes and it dried very quickly, love!


For the design, I used a plate from the first series of nail stamping plates from Bundle Monster. I liked the little hearts and lines design on image plate BM11, so I went with that  & stamped it with my Konad Special Stamping Polish in black. I topped it off with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat =)



I hope you all have a very happy Monday, Lacquer Luvers, & thank you for reading as I celebrate my love's birthday, xo!

~Jessica

2 comments:

  1. perfect polish to use for today! i love the stamp you use! looking forward for the next post =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice polish - looks like it goes on very smoothly. Love the stamp....And a Happy Birthday to my Son-In-Law ---Love you all lots --- LuvMyLacquerMom

    ReplyDelete